JUNK REMOVAL SERVICES
Junk removal services are only available at select myEZmoves locations. Please check with your local office to ensure they offer these services.
Our professionally-trained teams are equipped and trained to remove your unwanted items and dispose of them properly and safely. This saves you the hassle of arranging dumpster rentals or hiring a separate company–you can hire our junk removal services separately or as part of your move! We can haul away and dispose of just a few items, or clear out several rooms in a home or business setting.Our full-service junk removal services include:
• Furniture disposal as you downsize in preparation for a move
• Home or business renovations
• Foreclosure or eviction cleanouts
• Removal of unwanted items from garage cleaning, estate cleaning, or business cleaning
Do you have a business that needs junk removal or know of a company that is downsizing due to COVID-19? We offer commercial junk removal options to get those old computers, cubicles, and office furniture disposed of, too!
REMOVING THE CLUTTER FOR YOU
We know a thing or two when it comes to moving, and that can easily translate to junk removal, too! With our two men and a junk truck removal service, the same high-quality service that has built our brand in the home and business moving industry is replicated when removing unwanted items from your home or office. And as always, safety is a top priority when removing your unwanted items.
The entire process will be handled with care to avoid any damages to your home or building and each team is professionally trained, background checked, and drug screened before handling any of the removals. Our teams are properly trained on safe handling of the junk removal truck to eliminate damage to driveways and property in addition to safely securing items in the truck for proper transporting.
Please note there are certain items we are not able to remove including hazardous waste and certain electronics. View a full list here.
Our junk pick up services are great for removing the following types of items from your home or business:
• Business Furniture
• Business Furniture
• Mattresses or Box Spring
• Exercise Equipment
ITEMS WE CAN’T TAKE
Some may not know, that even though we’re disposing of your junk, there are limitations to what we can remove in our specialized junk trucks.
It’s important to be familiar with this list so there aren’t any surprises during your junk removal service that force you to make alternate plans at the last minute.
Items we can’t move during junk removal:
• Any medical waste or medical supplies
• Household trash or garbage
• Any liquid-based items, hazardous materials, wet paint, chemicals, household cleaners, HAZMAT materials, propane or other flammable items, oil filters, batter, or mercury-based items
Items that may be restricted (please check with your local office for government/state regulations):
Appliances with liquids such as AC units, freezers, or dehumidifiers
• Appliances that aren’t emptied
• Heavy and dense materials like concrete, asphalt, dirt, brick, roofing shingles, and other miscellaneous debris
• Yard waste, including trees, brush, grass, mulch, sod, and other vegetative waste can be hauled away within certain guidelines. Many disposal facilities can recycle this material, so it shouldn’t be mixed in with other junk. However, sod, dirt, or mulch may have capacity limitations due to weight.
• Tires generally aren’t accepted at disposal facilities, however, you can contact a local tire recycle center or business to see if they can take them
• Electronics which could be considered e-waste, including CRT televisions
• For all questions on junk removal and what can or cannot be moved, please contact your local TWO MEN AND A TRUCK franchise.